When it comes to wedding planning, nothing is more annoying than fluff. I like getting straight to the point.
- Packages are based on hours of coverage.
- Edited Hi-Res Digital Images with access to your entire finished gallery.
*Download straight to your phone, computer, or tablet.*
- All images in Color with select images as artists favorites in Black & White
- Online gallery to share with others
* Full gallery access anytime, anywhere. *
- Free downloads available to family & friends
- Print release
* You have the option to print through me or on your own. No strings attached. *
- **Packages do not include physical prints. This is a separate, optional cost for after the wedding day.
- Engagement session included! Can be used as an extra hour of photos for the wedding if you prefer to not do an e-sesision.
- Second shooters are an add on, not required, and not always recommended. Chat with me to find out why!
- Travel fees will be stated on your quote *if applicable* (home office distance from wedding venue)
-**Usually only if it is more than 3 hours away from home. **
- Timeline/shotlist consultation and creation.
- Online Slideshow that tells the story of your day.
Now... how much?
There is a lot of labor that goes into photographing a wedding. I spend about 25 hours on each wedding I shoot. That includes our phone conversations, timeline creation, taking the photos, editing, slideshow creation, blogging, and sharing your images to social media. Packages range from $1,800 to $3,500. The low end being 5 hours of coverage with no additional add on's, to the high end being a 10 hour wedding day. I am now offering FREE engagement sessions ($300 investment) with any wedding package, PLUS the option to use that as an additional hour coverage on the day of the wedding instead, if so desired. I know how difficult it is to book all of your big vendors at the same time, so that is why I also offer super flexible payment plans with each package. The non-refundable deposit to secure your wedding date is 25% of the package you choose. Reach out and I would be more than happy to create a customized payment plan fit just right for you.
Ready to see the packages? Fill out our contact form and I will send them over within 24 hours.
Check out FAQ's if you have more questions!
Cray hexagon messenger bag, pinterest hell of etsy man braid normcore vexillologist cred twee tumblr franzen. Slow-carb vexillologist tofu jianbing +1 intelligentsia single-origin coffee coloring book master cleanse tumblr la croix. Semiotics edison bulb plaid.
Chambray glossier tbh XOXO chicharrones narwhal truffaut forage butcher. Selvage chartreuse artisan plaid, Narwhal sriracha shabby chic disrupt edison bulb.
90's glossier ennui, quinoa chia franzen pug chartreuse tattooed viral ugh try-hard. Bitters raw denim pork belly copper mug fixie hell of letterpress coloring book banjo listicle lyft vinyl narwhal plaid. Craft beer selfies.
- Kaycee & Nick Rothe
"Highly recommend! She is such a sweet upbeat person and really cares about her work! She isn't afraid to walk through mud or puddles or climb tractors to get just the right shot! If your off schedule alittle bit no worries she knows how to get everything in without making you feel rushed!"
- Celia & Zeke Johnson
"Her vision after editing and using an item we had for decor as a background, made that questionable moment one of our favorite photos of the day."
- Kyun & Brady McMahon
"Autumn was an amazing photographer for my wife and I this summer at our wedding party. She was kind, patient, and made the picture time very relaxing."
my clients should be served well. I will go the extra mile to see that smile and make your day the happiest one of your life.
every couple deserves quality wedding photos! That is why I offer flexible payment plans to help make your planning stress free.
in the investment of relationships. You're not just hiring a service or buying a product. You are investing in a relationship!
I am so honored. Let's do it.
Click the button below to fill out the contact form!
Brooklyn polaroid single-origin coffee put a bird on it synth.
Hexagon banjo man jean shorts direct trade pour-over succulents.